Dynamic Orthotics and Prosthetics, L.P., is committed to being at the forefront of patient oriented orthopedic bracing and artificial limb technology. The patient is our first priority. We are committed to providing the optimum fit, function and appearance of all of the finished products we deliver in our facility. This is achieved through careful evaluation of the patients' needs, gait analysis and close communication with the patient, doctor and therapist.
In fulfillment of this mission, we affirm and recognize that Dynamic O&P:
- Is committed to respect those whom we serve as persons of dignity and worth regardless of race, sex, creed or social status.
- Shall strive to fulfill or surpass established levels of excellence in both the art and science of patient care.
- Shall seek a unique quality of professional relationship between staff and patients.
- Shall selectively pursue the highest standards of technical excellence appropriate to the needs of our community.
- Shall seek involvement in innovative organizational forms of patient care.
- Shall seek to operate as a private voluntary health care organization under the direction of a dedicated governing body and professional care givers.
- Shall seek to provide an environment for maximum effectiveness and satisfaction of its clinical staff and employees.
- Shall seek to be a strong, cost-effective organization.
- Shall participate in and carry on research and educational activities supportive to the mission.
- Shall seek relationships appropriate to the accomplishment of this mission with other community health care providers.
- Shall seek opportunities of service unique to its geographically-centered urban location.